Zobacz wszytkie serwisy JOE.pl
blogiblog4u.pl blogiblogasek.pl katalog stronwjo.pl avataryavatary.ork.pl czcionkiczcionki.joe.pl aliasydai.pl, ork.pl, j6.pl tapety tapety.joe.pl obrazkiobrazki na NK
Online: ---
zdrowie i choroby
Szanowny Użytkowniku,
Zanim klikniesz 'Przejdź do serwisu', prosimy o przeczytanie tej informacji.
Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (RODO), informujemy, iż Państwa dane osobowe zawarte w plikach cookies są przetwarzane w celu i zakresie niezbędnym do udostępniania niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu. W przypadku braku zgody na takie przetwarzanie prosimy o zmianę ustawień w stosowanej przez Państwa przeglądarce internetowej.
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest GO-MEDIA, z siedzibą ul. Stanisława Betleja 12 lok 10, 35-303 Rzeszów, VAT-ID: PL792-209-42-66.
Podanie danych jest dobrowolne ale niezbędne w celu świadczenia spersonalizowanej reklamy oraz dostępu do niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu.
Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych i ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo do cofnięcia zgody w dowolnym momencie bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, wszelkie wnioski dotyczące wskazanych powyżej praw prosimy kierować na adres email: gomedia@interia.pl.
dane mogą być udostępniane przez Administratora podmiotom: Netsprint S.A., Google LLC, Stroer Digital Operations sp. z o.o., w celu prowadzenia spersonalizowanej reklamy oraz dostępu do niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu.
podane dane będą przetwarzane na podstawie zgody tj. art. 6 ust. 1 pkt i zgodnie z treścią ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych.
dane osobowe będą przechowywane do czasu cofnięcia zgody.
ma Pan/Pani prawo wniesienia skargi do GIODO gdy uzna Pani/Pan, iż przetwarzanie danych osobowych Pani/Pana dotyczących narusza przepisy ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r.
nieruchomości na mapie

Oficjalne forum portalu JOE.pl

Wielotematyczne i diabelskie!

Nie jesteś zalogowany.

#1 2018-12-06 04:47:36

panxing18
Forumowicz

er, DE Muhammad Wilkerson, rookie ILB Oren Burks, ILB Antonio Morrison

GREEN BAY PACKERS (7-9)New faces: GM Brian Gutekunst Youth Jordan Wilkins Jersey , offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, defensive coordinator Mike Pettine, TE Jimmy Graham, TE Marcedes Lewis, QB DeShone KizCB Tramon Williams, rookie CBs Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson, P JK Scott.Key losses: Retired GM Ted Thompson, defensive coordinator Dom Capers, WR Jordy Nelson, G Jahri Evans, TE Richard Rodgers, QB Brett Hundley, S Morgan Burnett Womens Jack Doyle Jersey , CB Damarious Randall.Strengths: QB Aaron Rodgers healthy again after being limited to seven games because of collarbone injury. Graham provides much-needed athletic and playmaking presence at tight end. Graham, Lewis and returnee Lance Kendricks form deep tight end group. Davante Adams emerged into one of NFC's top WRs and Randall Cobb still has potential to turn short passes into big gains. Running back-by-committee with Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery. Strong starting five on line when healthy. D-line could be scary good with Wilkerson joining already strong core of Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark and Dean Lowry. ILB Blake Martinez led team in tackles. Tramon Williams brings veteran presence to CB position also injected with more athleticism with drafting of Alexander and Jackson. Fifth-year S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix entering option year of rookie contract. K Mason Crosby steady and reliable. JK Scott showing why Packers took punter in fifth round with strong leg in practice.Weaknesses: Poor showing by second-string line in third preseason game against Raiders again raised questions about quality depth beyond starters, particularly at tackle. Keeping Rodgers healthy of utmost importance, especially after pass game struggled with backup Brett Hundley in 2017. DeShone Kizer, acquired from Browns in offseason, new backup after Hundley dealt to Seattle. Geronimo Allison appears capable of joining Adams and Cobb as one of top three wideouts, but returnee Trevor Davis hampered by hamstring injury. Packers otherwise young at WR, including three drafted rookies. Pass-rush options behind OLBs Clay Matthews and Nick Perry in question. Morrison late acquisition from Colts because of season-ending knee injury to Jake Ryan and shoulder injury later in camp to Burks. Despite their playmaking potential, Alexander, Jackson and second-year player Kevin King still young and subject to on-job training.Fantasy Player To Watch: Graham. 6-foot-7 tight end could be Rodgers' new favorite target in red zone.Vegas Says: Super Bowl 14-1. Over/under wins 10.Expectations: Return to playoffs as long as Rodgers remains healthy. He shows no signs of slowing down otherwise, and Graham can help open middle of field and draw attention away from Adams and Cobb, and vice versa. With fresh voice on defense with Pettine, improvements on that side of ball may hold key to whether Pack can get back to top of NFC North and make deep postseason run. Every week, I will present a summary of some basic and advanced stats for the Colts performance relative to the league. Thanks to Pro Football Reference, NFL.com and the nflSCrapR project for being awesome sources of weekly data.A thing of beauty is a joy forever Womens Adam Vinatieri Jersey , so I may just frame and hang this week’s drive chart on my office wall. 28 first downs helped the Colts notch a 90.3% Drive Success Rate, which ties for the second best mark of any team this year.I know a lot of you don’t like ties but in this case I think its OK.Ignoring kneel downs, there was only 1 drive, on which the Colts failed to score.That is just simply fantastic.TEAM TOTALSThere is just no stat listed that is anything other than great. #1 in DSR#1 in Points Per Drive#1 in Third Down conversions#1 in yards to go on 3rd down#1 in Time of Possession (if you care about that sort of thing . . . and you shouldn’t)PASSINGSunday was a very efficient day from Andrew Luck.Probably the most significant passing number is that 41.9% of his passes resulted in a first down (or TD), ranking 7th for the week and eclipsing Oakland’s season defensive average (36% avg).I’m very happy to see Average Depth of Target at 7.0. I think between 6 & 8 is the sweet spot for Luck and this offense.If Indy can develop an additional deep threat to T.Y. Hilton then look for that number to stretch.The only stats that give me pause are the low 3.8 Yards After Catch that limited passing Yards per Attempt to a good, but not great, 7.7. YAC fluctuates a lot so it’s not a real concern, it’s just something I noticed.If it trends low over time, then I’ll dive deeper into it.RUSHINGIt is the nature of football that a lot of game level rushing stats are meaningless as they are accumulated by teams with leads grinding out the clock.But that isn’t the case here. The Success Rate stats listed adjust for 4th quarter game script and you can see that the Colts rush game was again, one of the best for the week.A 65.8% Rush Success Rate means that about 2 of every 3 Colt runs resulted in a first down, TD or chunk yardage, while the weighted RSR of 50.8% comes in at 3rd best of any team for the week. 4 explosive runs (10+ yards) for 88 yards is encouraging, as the Colts rarely see those kinds of run plays . . . well not from players in Colt jerseys. CONCLUSIONSWhen all of the stats are good, there really isn’t much to say. Yeah the Raiders are a bad team with a bad defense, but the Indy offense put up numbers that were far above what the Raiders have given up so far this year.90.4% DSR vs OAK season avg 70.1% against 5.3 Adj. PPD vs OAK season avg 2.6 against69% 3DC vs OAK season avg 46% against10.9 ANY/A vs OAK season avg 9.4 against50.8% wRSR vs OAK season avg 33.3% againstOn Sunday, the Colts were simply a beginning-to-end offensive juggernaut.SEASON TOTALS (per game)

Stopka forum