Zobacz wszytkie serwisy JOE.pl
blogiblog4u.pl blogiblogasek.pl katalog stronwjo.pl avataryavatary.ork.pl czcionkiczcionki.joe.pl aliasydai.pl, ork.pl, j6.pl tapety tapety.joe.pl obrazkiobrazki na NK
Online: ---
zdrowie i choroby
Szanowny Użytkowniku,
Zanim klikniesz 'Przejdź do serwisu', prosimy o przeczytanie tej informacji.
Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (RODO), informujemy, iż Państwa dane osobowe zawarte w plikach cookies są przetwarzane w celu i zakresie niezbędnym do udostępniania niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu. W przypadku braku zgody na takie przetwarzanie prosimy o zmianę ustawień w stosowanej przez Państwa przeglądarce internetowej.
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest GO-MEDIA, z siedzibą ul. Stanisława Betleja 12 lok 10, 35-303 Rzeszów, VAT-ID: PL792-209-42-66.
Podanie danych jest dobrowolne ale niezbędne w celu świadczenia spersonalizowanej reklamy oraz dostępu do niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu.
Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych i ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo do cofnięcia zgody w dowolnym momencie bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, wszelkie wnioski dotyczące wskazanych powyżej praw prosimy kierować na adres email: gomedia@interia.pl.
dane mogą być udostępniane przez Administratora podmiotom: Netsprint S.A., Google LLC, Stroer Digital Operations sp. z o.o., w celu prowadzenia spersonalizowanej reklamy oraz dostępu do niektórych funkcjonalności serwisu.
podane dane będą przetwarzane na podstawie zgody tj. art. 6 ust. 1 pkt i zgodnie z treścią ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych.
dane osobowe będą przechowywane do czasu cofnięcia zgody.
ma Pan/Pani prawo wniesienia skargi do GIODO gdy uzna Pani/Pan, iż przetwarzanie danych osobowych Pani/Pana dotyczących narusza przepisy ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r.
nieruchomości na mapie

Oficjalne forum portalu JOE.pl

Wielotematyczne i diabelskie!

Nie jesteś zalogowany.

#1 2018-06-04 08:26:50

Fengjingye
Forumowicz

puma heart patent negras

Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton celebrates after claiming the Formula One world title on Sunday in Mexico City. Photo: VCG
Lewis Hamilton clinched his fourth -drivers' world championship in unexpected but -dramatic fashion on Sunday when Men's Nike VaporMax LACELESS Pure Platinum White UK Sale , after a first-lap collision with title rival Sebastian Vettel, he finished ninth in the Mexican Grand Prix.

The 32-year-old Briton, who would have needed to finish in the top five to be sure of the title if Vettel had won the race, battled from last position in his Mercedes after suffering a puncture that needed an opening-lap pit stop as Dutchman Max Verstappen won the race for Red Bull.

Vettel, already a four-time champion, came home fourth for Ferrari after driving through the field from 19th following his part in the -early crash with Hamilton. He also pitted for a new front wing.

Hamilton's title triumph made him the first Briton to be a four-time champion Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit Black Rainbow UK Sale , elevating him clear of Jackie Stewart, and alongside Vettel and Frenchman Alain Prost.

Only German Michael Schumacher with -seven titles and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio on five have claimed more championships than the Englishman.

"I don't know what happened at Turn 3, I gave him plenty of room," said Hamilton.

"It doesn't feel real man. It's not the race you want when you're 40 seconds down, but I never gave up."

After five wins in the previous six races, it was a disappointing way for Hamilton - who said he wanted to win the title in style - to win the crown.

Verstappen won the race convincingly ahead of Hamilton's Mercedes teammate Valtteri Bottas and his Finnish compatriot Kimi Raikkonen of Ferrari.

"I'd like to say a big thanks to everybody in this Mercedes team Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Red UK Sale ," said Hamilton. "What you've done the past couple of years is incredible. I'm so grateful."

Despite becoming the most successful British driver of all time, he reassured reporters that he was far from done.

"Four is a great number. But I want number 5 now," declared Hamilton, who also races with the number 44 on his car. "I want to go out at the top ... I could do the easy thing, like -obviously Nico [Rosberg who quit days after winning last year's F1 world championship] did, which is just stop and retreat with these four -titles. But I think there's more in me.

"I think there's more to come Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit Grey UK Sale , more of a challenge."

Vettel finished fourth ahead of Frenchman Esteban Ocon of Force India, Williams' Canadian rookie Lance Stroll on his 19th birthday, and local Mexican hero Sergio Perez in the second Force India.

Dane Kevin Magnussen finished eighth for Haas ahead of Hamilton and two-time champion Fernando Alonso, who battled hard to resist Hamilton before finishing 10th for McLaren.

Verstappen led from the first lap once Hamilton and Vettel had clashed.

"The start was very crucial, I went around the outside and from then on I was just looking after the car and the tires," said the Dutchman after a third race win.

Britain's Brexit Secretary David Davis (L) and European Union (EU) chief negotiator Michel Barnier attend a press conference at the end of the fifth round of Negotiation on Brexit talks at the EU Commission in Brussels Men's Nike Vapormax KPU TPU All Black UK Sale , Belgium, Oct. 12, 2017. The Brexit talks are currently in a "disturbing deadlock," but no deal between the EU and Britain would be a bad deal, Michel Barnier told reporters Thursday. (XinhuaYe Pingfan)

by Tian Dongdong

BRUSSELS, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- The fifth round of Brexit talks concluded on Thursday and brought nothing concrete but a "disturbing deadlock" to citizens along the English Channel Women's Nike VaporMax Moc Flyknit Triple Black Anthracite UK Sale , amid rising fears of "no deal" between the European Union (EU) and Britain.

"No major step forward in this week's Brexit talks ... (yet) we still have the common goal," said EU Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier in his joint press conference with British counterpart David Davis, asserting that doing things in right order is the key to Brexit talks' success, and EU-UK future relationship is definitely not the subject of the first negotiation session.

"We worked constructively this week. We clarified certain points. But without making any great steps forward. We still have a common goal: the desire to reach an agreement on the UK's withdrawal and to outline our future relationship, when the time comes," he told reporters.

For his part Men's Nike Vapormax KPU TPU Black UK Sale , Davis urged the other 27 EU members to recognize the progress and achievements made in the past rounds of talks in the EU leaders' summit slated for Oct. 19 in Brussels, which is a precondition for the start of the second negotiation session.

NO SUFFICIENT PROGRESS TO UNLOCK DEADLOCK

At the beginning of his speech, Barnier made crystal clear that no sufficient progress in three key fields -- citizens' rights, Northern Ireland border and financial settlement -- and no talks on the future relationship between EU and Britain.

"For us, from the EU side, achieving and realizing these three big objectives is the condition for engaging in a discussion Men's Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Black UK Sale , as soon as possible, on a new ambitious, long-lasting partnership," he said.

Concerning the issue of citizens' rights, the two sides were still at loggerheads with each other. The only silver-line of the sitzkrieg was that Britain had informed EU of its intention to put in place a simplified procedure which allows EU citizens to assert their rights.

"Today I can confirm that we want to reassure those European citizens living in the UK that their rights and status will be enshrined in UK law by the Withdrawal Agreement. And yes, there will be a registration process but the administration process will be completely new. It will be streamlined Nike Vapormax Off White Black UK Sale , and it will be low cost," said Davis.

"We will study attentively the practical details of this procedure, which should really be simple for citizens," Barnier responded.

As

NAIRO. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Shirts   Cheap Hoodies   Cheap Shirts   Wholesale Shirts   Wholesale Shirts   Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China

Stopka forum